We love pets BUT having an animal in a large apartment building presents challenges.
Therefore only dogs and cats with EXPRESS written permission are allowed to stay in the building. The decision to grant permission is solely at Management’s discretion (superintendent can not grant permission). Permission may be granted if you provide management with a picture of the animal, and proof that the animal has been spade/neutered.
- There is a 1 pet per apartment limit. Additionally, if permission is granted additional security deposits and a monthly maintenance fee will be applied.
- All applications for tenancy which will include a pet must specifically request permission and the applicant must supply the information listed above.
- Existing tenants must seek permission per the rules above PRIOR to moving an animal into the building.
- The following dogs are prohibited on all properties: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, and any dog that has a propensity for vicious behavior.
- NO EXOTIC PETS SUCH AS SNAKES, TURTLES, RODENTS OR NOISY BIRDS ARE PERMITTED
- There is a maximum weight limit of 50lbs on all dogs.
- WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY PET